How would you feel if a customer informs you that your web address points to inappropriate content on another site? Unfortunately this is often the case for companies that ignore the benefits of routine maintenance on their website. A Reactive vs. Proactive website maintenance can lead to costly repairs for remove embarrassing content, malware viruses or unwanted listing in Google “Security Risk” pages. A website maintenance plan ensures that your website is always up-to-date and customized to your specific needs. One of the biggest mistakes business owners make is to believe that once their website is up and running, it can take care of itself. Regardless of how technically advanced your new or existing business website is it needs to be updated and maintained on a regular basis.
Look at it this way, when you buy a new car you plan on keeping it well maintained with regular oil changes, tire rotation, etc. A business website is very similar and also needs to have regular maintenance. By not having a website maintenance plan your business website will deteriorate and become less useful over time…
Call today and learn how we can help you prepare for the worse case scenario and prevent any embarrassing issues from a hackers attack – (954) 552-2985, http://zaid-designs.com/whats-new/
FOLLOWING IS OUR MALWARE REMOVAL PROCESS
- General Analysis and Investigation of Malware Issues
- Malware Re-Direct Removal Strategy Development and Execution
- Purchase a virus detector from Google
- Temporarily back up and take down your site so we can locate the source of the issue and prevent infecting other users
- We have to be sure that other pages and the control panel haven’t been compromised
- Scrub all files and database to be sure of hidden virus code
- We will remove your site and clean the files.
- Run a scan of your root files. We then submit your files to Google for them to approve the site. Once the site is approved we will re-upload your site to the servers.